Here’s some DIY Inspiration just in time for your weekend get together. Instead of heading out to the store to buy centerpieces for your tables, why not create your own! We have an easy DIY project that will inspire, celebrate and delight your guest.
Using clear soda bottles, flower printables and fresh flowers you can create a summer centerpiece for your next party.
Here are the details on how to make this delightful project.
DIY Soda Bottle Centerpieces
– 3 Clear Bottles – We used clear 32 oz bottles
– Inspire. Delight. Celebrate. Printable
– 3 ½ Scalloped or Plain Circle Punch
– Three Flowers
– 3D Pop up Glue dots
1. Soak the empty bottles in hot soapy water and off the labels.
2. Fill the soda bottles 3/4 of the way full with room temperature water and set aside.
3. Choose your flowers. We chose to use sunflowers, two orange and one yellow. Make sure to choose flowers that have vibrant color with a nice bloom size for a centerpiece. Also, cut the stems of your flowers to ensure they remain hydrated and fresh for your party.
4. Print the out the inspire. celebrate. delight printables (download here) on heavy white card stock and attach one to the center of each bottle using the 3D pop up glue dots.
5. Arrange your group of bottles in the center of your dining table. That’s it!
Enjoy the party!