Having a signature cocktail at your wedding reception gives the bride and groom another opportunity to show off their own personal style and uniqueness. Options for signature cocktails are unlimited and you can have more than one at your reception. Almost any drink: martinis, margaritas, mojitos or any other cocktail can become your signature cocktail at your reception.
Here are some ideas for a wedding signature drink,
* If you’re having a summer wedding you can go with lemonade martinis or flavored mojitos and for a winter wedding you can serve peppermint-infused martinis garnished with mini candy canes.
* Match the colors of your wedding with your signature drink, all colors can be recreated into a drink.
* Choose cool and fun names for our cocktails, name them after the bride and groom or go for cute names, Pretty Pink Ladies, Apple of my Eye, or Blushing Bride.
* So that your guest are aware of your signature cocktails you can have printed signs in beautiful frames with the names of the cocktails on display or have drink menus printed.
* Make sure to have non-alcoholic versions of your alcoholic cocktails readily available for your guests.
* Spend time doing research to find the perfect signature drink for your wedding, I think the best place to start is to invite some friends over and start mixing…
Picture Source: The Knot