Jump into your spring decorating by adding some color with green accents throughout your home. Say goodbye to the winter blahs and hello to some very stylish and sleek “spring greening” ideas.
For some beautiful vases, I love the Assorted Acid Green Vases by Tozai Home. The vases will add a fun pop of color to any room’s decor. These are ideal for small to medium flower or branch arrangements.
For a great centerpiece go with the Lenox Dinnerware Botanical Boutique Peony Bowl. The crystal bowl, encircled by a rich green band, will add a touch of beauty to any room.
1. I love these placemats and it shows that lace is in and a trend to follow. The fashionista trend hits the table with the Pressed Vinyl Dot Placemats.
2. How cool are these lanterns! The Green Outdoor Solar Powered Lantern are elegant and festival lanterns with accordion openings. The lanterns collect sunlight all day and turn themselves on to cast a beautiful glow by night.
3. Beaded detail enhances the comfortable appeal of earthenware of this chic and stylish Emma Dinnerware.
4. Bubble Margarita Glass and Salter Set – Whether you are south of the border or on your own back porch you will love the Bubble Margarita Glass and Salter Set.
5. Add a dramatic fountain to your garden with ease using the Ceramic Solar Cascade Fountain. The moving water will add style any environment.
Enjoy your “spring greening” decorating!
celebrate life in style…